Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dependencies missing

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dependencies missing
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 12:38:19 +0100

Hi Martial,

I'm a bit surprised, didn't you install paparazzi-dev? Ivy-ocaml and
libocamlnet-ocaml-dev are dependencies of paparazzi-dev, so should get
automatically installed.
The same goes for libusb-dev which you are probably missing.
Or did you download ivy-ocaml from the ppa and install it by hand
without installing paparazzi-dev?
Much easier to just add the ppa:paparazzi-uav/ppa to your apt sources,
update and then install paparazzi-dev.

Also, if you want to flash the older lpc based autopilots, you need to
install the package lpc21isp. This formerly was a dependency of
paparazzi-arm7 and we forgot to add it to paparazzi-dev now instead.
That will be updated...

Cheers, Felix