Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AP_MODE_FAILSAFE

From: Eric BAHIER
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] AP_MODE_FAILSAFE
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2011 11:50:02 +0100

Hi,

I go to fly, the weather is OK, When I back, I'll update my system

thanks,

Eric

Le 09/11/2011 10:25, Gautier Hattenberger a écrit :
Hi,

I already had this problem and it should be fixed in the current master code. It was an issue of the state machine that controls start and stop with the RC. It used to override the nav kill/resurrect commands.
See commit 3113ebea5a3e7afb8301d5ff87f781f77eb9c6ee on Sep 8, 2011.

Gautier