Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Continous Integration Server
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:01:24 -0000

Hi Felix,

A new paparazzi-arm-multilib package should be uploaded to the enac
squeeze repo as I write this.

That installed clean this time, and I removed the -arm7 & -stm32 packages.

Interesting, some of the makefiles don't trigger an error. Halfway through a testbuild, I realised gcc-arm from debian was shadowing -arm-multilib and removed it. Despite missing GCC and throwing make errors all over the place, the build 'succeeded'!
Not sure what's going on, you can see the log @
http://ec2-79-125-28-43.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/job/Paparazzi/14/console

Additionally, after I removed gcc-arm there is no gcc found any more, as per
http://ec2-79-125-28-43.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com:8080/job/Paparazzi/15/console

Also, thankyou to whomever enabled the buildbot to post to the commits list!

Cheers,
--G