[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:" Pan-Tilt Camera Code (Luke Ionno)"

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to:" Pan-Tilt Camera Code (Luke Ionno)"
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 19:20:19 +0200

First i have to say that i need to update the code as i have refined it some more. The rc sticks estimate a waypoint along the path of the aircraft and then the camera moves
to it, ~10 to 50 times per second.
By moving the sticks you have the feeling that you control the camera but in reality the sticks only calculate a waypoint usually within 180 degrees in front of the nose and then the code
makes the camera look to this estimated waypoint.
You can use the pitch and roll rc channels as they are not used in AUTO2 mode. I use a joystick to control the camera, change camera modes, lock on to a target, change flight plan blocks etc, but it is not that easy to implement.
Email me so i can send you some files to test.
Chris