Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need help with long range telemetry

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] need help with long range telemetry
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:52:25 +0100

Hi guys,

I am looking for a simple and small long range telemetry solution. The
size of the GE865-QUAD Cellular Module mentioned below (22x22x3mm) is
fine for me. I prefer GPRS to XBee 868 as GPRS has longer range, no
line of sight is required and it meets legal requirements better.

Has someone already tested and flown the GE865-QUAD Cellular Module or
other GPRS modules with paparazzi?

Cheers, Reto