[Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)

From: Jorn Anke
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 00:34:32 +0100

Dear gang,

Thank  you for your patience in explaining basic things about the paparazzi system. Ref. my questions about the "PPZIMU",  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2011-11/msg00035.html, I obviously missed a few obvious points with regard to powering the board and the servos/rx. I do however have a few follow-up questions I hope you can help with;
- Is it ok to power the servo rail with a esc/bec combination - or is it preferable to use a stand alone bec, because of less noise, -or a battery ?
- Is Davids answer to my post to be understood as; if I connect a 5V bec to the servo-rail, I must connect the ppzimu differently then what is shown in his attached picture ?
- Would you in general recommend an asprin imu (or a arduimu, or any other imu's for that sake) before the ppzimu ?

Best regards,

Jorn