Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU, jeti and SD logger

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU, jeti and SD logger
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 15:27:09 +0100

Hello,

I am still thinking about my idea of having a minimalistic UAV with just the jeti telemetry and the jetibox as a ground station and use an onboard data logger.

In short I will have only a double line lcd and 4 push buttons on the transmitter while flying, but I will be able to replay the flight after landing.

My idea is to make a fork from the logger code that one can find in the paparazzi project and include the code for the "jeti onboard gcs".

Did anyone of you already played with the jeti protocol and the LPC2148 ? There is enough resource on the web to make my own code, but I am asking just in case.

Another question : how does the real GCS get the flightplan ? during compilation or does the plane (or the server only) send it to the GCS ? What is the structure of the CONFIG message ?

Thank you for your help.

Cedric