[Paparazzi-devel] GPS battery.

From: Helge Walle
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS battery.
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:17:53 +0100

Hi,

I am currently installing a Paparazzi LEA-5H-0-007 GPS board into my Funjet. The board is now 2+ years old, and I consider the life of the battery.
Are there any signs I should look for that would show a weak battery? Also, if I change the battery, will the GPS hold configuration data while it is being done?

I cannot identify the type of battery while it is in the clip. Info on that would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help,
Helge.