Re: [Paparazzi-devel] looking for UMARIN

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] looking for UMARIN
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:01:35 -0000

Hi,

I was planning to put together a group order.
I'm waiting for delivery of the test batch at the moment; I'll let people know when I know more.

Cheers,
Gareth

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:47:25 -0000, zouave.team <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We were used to work with tiny, but we are now looking for the new UMARIM
paparazzi card, does anyone know if some of them are sold in the market
(not sure that ppz uav manufactured it) ?
If you have any information about don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks !

zoUAVes