[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M I2C clock timing for MKK actuator

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M I2C clock timing for MKK actuator
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 01:00:18 +0000

Hello ... i am testing Lisa/M board on octo frame with mikrokopter i2C ESC compatable.
I am using towerpro with modified QUAX code. For test i changed the esc number 8 by an MK original one and the problem persist.

The last motor never start.
I find some detail about i2c timming on booz board but it use LPC MCU.

I search for i2c timing on stm32 driver but not find anything.
Can anyone help ?

anyone using lisa/M on octo with mikrokopter ESC ?