Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin with I2C

From: flyordie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin with I2C
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:00:53 +0100 (CET)

Hey huys,
havent much time these days but one of the last things I tested was the Aspirin
on a twog with I2C only
unfortunatly I was already in a hurry so dont complaine about the finish...
anyway I wired it up as you can see in the pictures and flew some time with it
- no probles at all just nice and smooth
sure there is always space to make it better but as I understood you are
looking for an easy way to get it up in the air
hope that helps

see you

pictures
https://dataexchange.hs-bremen.de/exchange?g=wh3gau