Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear not working

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear not working
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:02:47 +1030

Hi Felix, Andreas

I put the alignment pragma in the code for OSX which is 64 bit. But the
official flightgear distribution for OSX is 32 bit. I needed to force the
structure to be aligned correctly for the 32 bit flight gear to be able to
decode the structure correctly.

Now you guys are moving to 64 bit linux and have flightgear built 64 bit then
the pragma needs putting inside some ifdefs  that check for the operating
system being OSX. Hopefully eventually flightgear will be built 64 bit for osx.

Eric