[Paparazzi-devel] CHIMU manual correction and temporary price reduction

From: Mechatronics Support
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] CHIMU manual correction and temporary price reduction for Paparrazi users
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 21:23:19 -0800

Hello all,

First off, thanks to Christophe De Wagter for alerting us to this problem.  The CHIMU-J AHRS has been used in Paparrazi due to his work on providing the software interface.  He informed us tonight that the manual (Rev E.) incorrectly called out the SPI lines on the secondary connector however.  Specifically, MISO and MOSI lines were incorrectly swapped.  A new manual, REV F. has been posted on our site (www.ryanmechatronics.com).

We sincerely apologize for any problems this may have caused for CHIMU integrators with Paparrazi.

In part to apologize (but in part to encourage more CHIMU / Paparrazi users!), we are offering a price reduction to Paparrazi users that order new CHIMU-J AHRS units.  From now until January 27, 2012, we will provide the alternate SPI version of the CHIMU-J (which is the best version to interface to Paparrazi) for $179 USD.  Normally, these units are $229, so it is a savings of $50, or over 20%.

We are not altering our website for this however, as this offer is limited to just Paparrazi users.  Please order the SPI version at $229 and make sure you put in the customer comments section of your order that you are a Paparrazi user and would like your refund.  We will refund the $50 immediately.  If you have any questions about this, please send an email to us at address@hidden.

Thanks again for your use of our product!

Sincerely,

Mr. Yan