[Paparazzi-devel] u-blox flashing with floss jtag

From: Bruzzlee
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] u-blox flashing with floss jtag
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:39:53 +0100

Hi all
Has someone tried/managed to flash an u-blox gps with the floss jtag chip using u-center? The only thing I have, is a signal on RX every second (led on floss blinking orange and plugs on the bottom of the program blinking green)
But everything I try results in a timeout.

All hints are welcome!

btw: I can't flash through a autopilot tunnel because I have only a Lisa M at the moment.

parts:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/JTAG
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/9436
http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10496