[Paparazzi-devel] LandKamp 3.12

From: S. Spies
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] LandKamp 3.12
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:53:07 +0100

LandKamp 2012 takes part from 17.05.2012 - 20.05.2012 in Ostheim vor der Rhön/Germany.

This a meeting started two years ago by a couple of people at the Mikrokopter-Forum, but is open to every on with anything that can fly (in terms of rc models). The event is simply based on fun, fun and more fun. But you are more than welcome to take part at the KampTalks to present your project, your idea or something you want to help people with. It is not made for comercial advert.

Last year we have seen many, many different tri-, quadro-, hexa-, octo- and dodeka-copter and some wing models and hope we will see even more in 2012

What I personally would like to see is people explaining their project - the idea, the concept, sensors, languages with a little demo at the end.

Most people there are Germans, but as always: language is not an issue!

See you at the Kamp!
http://www.landkamp.de/

Steffen