Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M Power Input Inquiry

From: Bruzzlee
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M Power Input Inquiry
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:01:05 +0100

He Chris
I've documented my research on:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M/Tutorial/RotorCraft#Wiring_.28not_tested.21.29

At the moment I power the board with 5V from an USB-Port.

In the attachment you'll find a second wiring option.

Bruzzlee

On 21.01.12 01:04, Chris Wozny wrote:
Thanks Simon,

What I did for now was just powered the board over microUSB since I am
currently only trying to build and flash Lisa/M. I will take the
information you provided and post it on the wiki.

- Chris