Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa PCB pool

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa PCB pool
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:50:03 -0800

Heya!

Which lisa boards are you planning to pool? We already produced the Lisa/M 2.0
boards. We are currently sourcing the parts. If you are interested in the
challenge of assembling the boards yourself we can provide you with those
instantly. I just did not think anyone wanted to assemble them themselves. :)

The fully assembled boards should be available in http://thequadshot.com by end
of February.

Cheers Esden

--