[Paparazzi-devel] Looking for PHD students

From: Bart Remes
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Looking for PHD students
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 12:12:17 +0100

Dear Paparazzi community,

As you know the MAVlab team from the Delft University, faculty of aerospace engineering, is actively involved in the paparazzi community.
We are a part of the the paparazzi community since 2006 and have different MAV projects running in the lab.
The subjects of our projects have a very wide range:
From swarming over autonomous spot landing, Hybrid uav`s (quads with wings), flapping wing (www.DelFly.nl), fixed wing, rotary wing, electronics (yapa, imu`s), controle and filtering software, vision algorithms, indoor operation,..

To strengthen the knowledge in the lab we are looking to good people to do a phd on MAV`s.
If you are actively involved in MAV`s have a master degree in engineering, computer science, computer vision,... and like one of the mentioned topics, please send your cv to address@hidden

Please include information (pictures, youtube movies) on MAV related project`s.

kind regards Bart Remes