Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPZ Communication Protocol

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPZ Communication Protocol
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 20:24:12 +0100

Hi,

the available message are defined in conf/messages.xml
conf/telemetry/default_fixedwing_imu.xml just defines which of these
messages get sent how often if you use that telemetry configuration
file.

Have a look at
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Messages_Format
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/DevGuide/Communications
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/DevGuide/Server_GCS_com

Documentation could be improved, so feel free to ask questions and
extend the wiki where needed :-)
Or even better, stuff like this should probably go to the future
paparazzi dev manual: http://paparazzi.github.com/docs/

Cheers, Felix