Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NMEA GPS Support in Paparazzi Code-base

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NMEA GPS Support in Paparazzi Code-base
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 13:44:34 -0800

Hi,

Other GPS manufacturers also have binary protocols that they provide like G-Top
for example. I think others also have one or other way of a binary protocol.

The only reason to have NMEA in my opinion would be to test the usability of a
module before writing a binary protocol parser for it.

Cheers Esden

--
Transition Robotics Inc.
http://transition-robotics.com