Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 4.0 release preparation

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] 4.0 release preparation
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 18:18:31 +0100

>  fixed point version only does quaternions, as I did not want to go
> through the hassle of writing the matrix re-normalization in fixed
> point.

yes, that is why I named the subsystem int_cmpl_quat.
- So I would propose to rename the files for it to
ahrs_int_cmpl_quat.* as well (same name as subsystem and more explicit
since it emphasizes that it uses quaternions.
- rename the float_cmpl_dcm subsystem to float_cmpl and the files to
float_cmpl.* to make it clear you can use either rmat(dcm) or
quaternions representation/propagation. Or rather make two subsystems
called float_cmpl_rmat and float_cmpl_quat and define
AHRS_PROPAGATE_RMAT or AHRS_PROPAGATE_QUAT respectively to the
subsystem makefile?