[Paparazzi-devel] GPS accuracy

From: Loic Drumettaz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS accuracy
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:47:34 +0100

Hello,

In the GPS page of my GCS, the pos accuracy is N/A. Is this normal for a rotorcraft configuration? I have checked my position accuracy PACC in GPS_INT telemetry message. I have 7 to 12 m accuracy (12 m around buildings).  I have seen somewhere that the position accuracy is displayed if the accuracy is less than 15 m?
I tried to add GPS_SOL in my telemetry messages, in case the GCS is populated by this message only. But this message doesn't seem to be supported in Rotorcraft configuration.  I can always add a Padget in the GCS to display PACC but maybe I missed something?

Thanks

Loïc