Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed sensor on Lisa/L
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:10:43 -0800

Hi,

There is another use case. For example you want to disable i2c on the stm32
because you want to use a different master on the bus. Currently you have to
comment out a bunch of stuff to do so. You can disable I2C but the baro module
will complain about it missing. It would be nice if you could disable the baros
as a module or at least if the module would detect that I2C is not present and
disable itself.

Cheers Piotr

--
Transition Robotics Inc.