[Paparazzi-devel] [paparazzi-dev] Simulating Lisa/M with Aspirin Yields

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] [paparazzi-dev] Simulating Lisa/M with Aspirin Yields IMU_LC
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:51:48 -0700

Aloha everyone,

I'm currently on the latest pull of the dev branch and am running into
an issue I haven't seen yet with the simulator. When I try and
simulate my fixed-wing aircraft, I can't get a 3D lock to come up in
GCS. All I get is IMU_LC in place of where the 3D lock would show up.
When I launch my aircraft, it starts to head off towards the waypoint
in a sinusoidal fashion. The attitude indicator doesn't change
(rightfully so since the IMU isn't supplying it with data) so the
plane eventually gets a ground proximity warning and crashes into the
ground. I'm using Lisa/M 1.0 and Aspirin IMU 1.0.

The airframe configuration can be found here:

http://ece.arizona.edu/~cwozny/mini_vertigo_az.xml

Best,
Chris