Re: [Paparazzi-devel] question about paparazzi on sounding rocket

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] question about paparazzi on sounding rocket
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 11:18:35 +1030

Chris

If the people wanting to do bad stuff are really interested they will download
the gerbers and have the devices made wherever.

There are plenty of toy uses for Paparazzi your actions remind me very much of
the sort of people who try to control markets by forcing others to comply with
red tape.

This is basically a backdoor technique for trying to close of some of an open
source project's openness.

Eric