[Paparazzi-devel] Updated Images of Control Loops

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Updated Images of Control Loops
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:34:56 -0700

All,

Is there an updated group of images for the control loops being used on the dev branch? I'm trying to pinpoint which gain(s) affect the distance for servo travel from IMU stimulation (read: shaking the aircraft) and from RC input in AUTO1 since it is extremely low in both. I get full range in MANUAL and the deflection is correct in pitch and roll. I also reset the aircraft on my T7CAP just to make sure no mixing was involved. Whether I change my AHRS type or control type, this problem still shows up. The PFD is showing correct motion when I roll and pitch Lisa/M 1.0 with Aspirin IMU v1.0. I've also followed the tuning procedures on the wiki to no avail. I'm testing with no motor connected to my ESC if that has any bearing (and I think it might since I believe throttle is taken into account when calculating servo deflection for roll/pitch.) Here are the links to the corresponding configurations:

http://ece.arizona.edu/~cwozny/mini_vertigo_az.xml
http://ece.arizona.edu/~cwozny/T7cap.xml

Also, is there no yaw correction from gyro deflection in the yaw axis in AUTO1/2?

- Chris