Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gumstix wants to provide a Paparazzi/Overo Platfor

From: Martial Chateauvieux
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Gumstix wants to provide a Paparazzi/Overo Platform
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:38:54 +0100

you could integrate

* IMU
* ADC
* absolute and differential pressure
* PPM input
* Serial input for 2.4 Ghz receivers
* Standard servo connections (on a 4017), at least 8, with 5V power input,
independant of the power of the board. preferably mounted on the small side of
the board.
* Power from engine Lipos for the board (input for 2S - 6S)
* Serial for GPS & Telemetry

May just as interesting are the things we don't need:
* USB
* 5V power jack
* motor headers
* buttons?