Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues

From: Christoph Niemann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:46:15 +0100

Thank very much for your rapid reply Cristophe!

I tried the Iridium file before. I now also tried the xbee file.I
moved the ground modem two rooms away into the kitchen into the oven
(switched off :-) ), trying to use it as faraday cage. The currently
the modems are configured to 70mW like in the attached files. But the
Problem currently is, it starts to send some packages and then quits
operation. Do the screenshots look fine? Perhaps the modems draw to
much current and I don't recognize it? I don't know :-(

Christoph