Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues

From: gatib
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250M Issues
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 17:51:52 +0100

Dear Christoph,

I am using AC4868-250M for two years at full power but I never experienced
the problem you describe. 2m distance between the two antennas seems
enough by me. How do you power the onboard module? I am using a linear
voltage regulator to provide 3.3V from the 5V bus of the paparazzi. (The
3.3V bus isn't enough powerful for such a long range modem)

Balazs