Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BODY_TO_IMU Rotation for Hovering VTOL Fixed-wing

From: Bart Remes
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] BODY_TO_IMU Rotation for Hovering VTOL Fixed-wing
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:11:13 +0100

chris,

look at the https://github.com/tudelft-atmos/paparazzi/network

they are making the quatshot autonomous.

It will do basically the same as the vertigo but with other controls organs.

Bart Remes

On Friday, February 17, 2012, Roman Krashanitsa wrote:
Chris, it was not very much hovering but flying at 80-85 pitch. Moving very slowly.
But then it can transition to essentially 7 deg pitch horizontal flight.

Yes, it works totally fine in auto2.

Roman