Re: [Paparazzi-devel] sys_mon module and telemetry settings

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] sys_mon module and telemetry settings
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:59:55 +0100

Hi Loic,

I didn't manage to load the sys_mon module to my configuration, the compilation fails: is it compatible with lisa m board 1.0?

yes, I use it on Lisa/M as well, but it needs the new sys time, so the dev branch...

About telemetry: to see if the bytes rate is too high, I suppose it can be verified by checking the field "rx_err" in the message "downlink status"? Should be close to zero?

I don't think this will really give you enough information. As this is only on the receiving end... Also right now I'm not even sure if the message is put not put into the buffer at all if the whole message doesn't fit (I would think so) or if just the bytes that don't fit anymore are discarded.

@Felix, which  airframe .xml configuration file that uses int_cmpl_quat is a good reference for settings ?

There should be nothing specific to set for int_cmpl_quat (except the local magnetic field AHRS_H_foo), but you can have a look at my config fraser_lisa_m_rotorcraft.xml in the dev branch. (It also already uses the automatic unit conversion that is in dev).

Cheers, Felix