Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear Running on Host While Paparazzi in VMWa

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear Running on Host While Paparazzi in VMWare
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:19:56 -0700

All,

After utilizing FlightGear 2.4 instead of FlightGear 2.6 RC2, I was
able to view the JSBSim in FlightGear. Unfortunately, even if I ran
with the --timeofday=noon flag and/or changing the time in
sw/simulator.fg.c it was still dark. I just ended up shifting my
flight plan to Toulouse to "resolve" that issue.

- Chris