[Paparazzi-devel] GSC --> A/P telemetry

From: limaiem imed
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GSC --> A/P telemetry
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 19:31:34 +0100

Hi all,
my setup is:
I am compiling paparazzi with standard XML inputs:
- tunning_infrared.xml
- iridium.xml

the telemetry is working fine from the A/P to the GSC during the fly however it does not work from the GSC to the A/P. For example, I wanted to modify some PID parameters (p_gain) and so but nothing occurs when I commit the changes from the GSC. In addition I can not change the A/P mode from the GSC. My question is the following, how can I debug this problem can I print some debug message to understand if it is a hardware or a software problem (I tried to switch the position of the modems but nothing changed)? could this be a problem in the configuration of the modems ?

thanks all.

regards,

regards,

Imed LIMAIEM