[Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG

From: GURUGANESH R
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:08:30 +0530

Hi,
  I have  few doubts regarding paparazzi AP
1) Please tell me how to do on board data logging when I am using paparazzi TWOG Autopilot board on my Micro Aerial Vehicle? I believe people might have already done this exercise. I know the Umarim board comes with a data logger but In case if i am using any of the tiny board what are the feasible options for on board data logging? Anybody please help me out.

2) I wanted to measure the motor/Propeller RPM, from the Internet I found Eagle tree has one Brush less RPM sensor to measure the motor/Propeller RPM, Does paparazzi board has provision to accept this RPM sensor measurement as Input? If yes how to do that?

--
Thanks and Regards
R.Guruganesh