Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GSC --> A/P telemetry

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GSC --> A/P telemetry
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:20:58 -0000

Hi Limaiem,

You shouldn't need xbee_api to achieve bi-directional communication.
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Subsystem/telemetry#Configuring_The_Serial_Protocol

Have you checked all your hardware connections?
Cheers,
--G

On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 11:40:19 -0000, limaiem imed <address@hidden> wrote:

does it mean that I should use xbee_api telemetry type to get bidirectional
communication ?
in my modem firmware the api mode was turned off

thanks all,

*<subsystem name="telemetry"
types="transparent|xbee_api|transparent_usb">*

Imed LIMAIEM
address@hidden

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Roman Krashanitsa <