Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multi tiered telemetry solution

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multi tiered telemetry solution
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 10:42:44 +0100

Hi,

regarding sat/gsm modems: there are two modules generic_com and gsm that could be used directly or at least as a basis for a new module for e.g. this DroneCell.

Gautier, can you provide a bit more information on these? Or even better add them to the modules list one the wiki and create a new page with details about what it supports?

Cheers, Felix