Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Can a Lisa/* drive more than 7 PWM outputs?

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Can a Lisa/* drive more than 7 PWM outputs?
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 10:53:55 -0000

Hi Tilman,

These are about a $15 each.
http://www.atmel.com/devices/at90can128.aspx

Or what about S-BUS?

Cheers,
Gareth

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 09:51:15 -0000, Tilman Baumann <address@hidden> wrote:

On 08/03/12 22:21, Piotr Esden-Tempski wrote:
Hi,

The 8PWM outputs are only available if you are not using i2c1. Otherwise you only have 6 outputs available.

Another way of getting even more servo outputs is using Lisa/M as a CSC (CAN servo extender). There was a dedicated hardware for this and there is LPC software for it. It could probably be ported very easily to Lisa/M.

Do you have some references? I'm interested in that stuff for unrelated reasons.
I really like the idea of CAN-Servos in RC. :)