[Paparazzi-devel] control loop recovery?

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] control loop recovery?
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 19:58:32 +0200

Hi.
I have a question for anyone that might know anything about.
If i connect the servos directly to a rc receiver via a multiplexer switch and fly the plane manually while the autopilot is active in AUTO2 mode, when i switch the servo control back to the autopilot will the plane fly or the control loops will have gone insane not able to recover in time? I am trying to control the plane completely with a joystick which i have done it already but it would be nice to have an rc receiver for landing or take off just in case.
Thanks
Chris