Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBX vs NMEA Protocol Inquiry

From: bernard
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBX vs NMEA Protocol Inquiry
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 10:54:22 +1100

Ideas of things that can be improved are always welcome.
But as always with these things... people develop what they're interested in.
Which I guess is why the NMEA stuff hasn't been fully developed as the
people who have been active developers were happy enough with using the
existing GPS functionality.

No one is an expert on everything and so there's always things that can be
improved. :-)

Cheers,
Bernie.