Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue: Undefined reference to AUTO_THROTTLE with l

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue: Undefined reference to AUTO_THROTTLE with latest pull
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:33:42 +0100

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reporting, but I couldn't reproduce the problem at first, I had to guess what you are using... in this case it was not too hard to guess, since Christophe added that nice functionality recently and some quick tests showed it was not added for control type="new", which I guess you were using?
When reporting problems/errors/whatever, please provide at information on your setup/configuration (which subsystems, etc.) so the problem can be reproduced.

If you were using that, it should be fixed... otherwise please provide a few more details...

Cheers, Felix