[Paparazzi-devel] Sonar module

From: Loic Drumettaz
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Sonar module
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:36:33 +0100

Hi Felix,

I have added the ADC configuration as you defined, and I still get an error;

modules/sonar/sonar_maxbotix.c:36: error: 'ADC_0' undeclared (first use in this function)
modules/sonar/sonar_maxbotix.c:36: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
modules/sonar/sonar_maxbotix.c:36: error: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [/home/paparazzi/paparazzi/var/DDQUAD/ap/modules/sonar/sonar_maxbotix.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/paparazzi/paparazzi/sw/airborne'
make: *** [ap.compile] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/paparazzi/paparazzi'

I'm using a lisa M board, so i tried other configuration, ADC_1 to ADC_4, with the same error. The Maxbotix sensor is connected to ADC1 on Analog1 following pinout on page http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Lisa/M_v10
I have tried succesfully to load the demo_module, and I have tried the module ADC_GENERIC and I get the same error as sonar_maxbotix_booz module.

Thanks again
Loïc