Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Sonar module

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Sonar module
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:39:30 +0100

Hi Loic,

I haven't use the module... but you can set that variable like any
other from the flightplan:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Subsystem/actuators#PWM_Supervision
<set var="ins_update_on_agl" value="TRUE"/>
You also might have to include the header where the variable is defined, so
<header>
#include "subsystems/ins.h"
</header>

Cheers, Felix