Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CAUTION! RC input signs for roll/yaw reversed in 4

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CAUTION! RC input signs for roll/yaw reversed in 4.0_beta
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:40:05 +0100

Hi again,

we fixed some more sign issues in 4.0_beta, but unfortunately there is no way around changing the command_laws and/or the servos sections in your airframe files:
The *_example airframes in the repository are updated accordingly.

Some internal commands (e.g. h_ctl_aileron_setpoint) are still reversed, but we will fix that. This doesn't affect end users as this is purely internal and doesn't require any configuration changes (is only annoying if you read the code or debugging displaying the commands).

Cheers, Felix