Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBlox UBX-G5010

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] UBlox UBX-G5010
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:33:35 -0000

Great, thankyou!

It's only for a Skywalker so I'm not too fussy about performance, I have some LEA-6 based modules on the way but wanted to get something in the air.

Cheers,
Gareth

On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:30:40 -0000, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:

We have it too. Works quite well but on a quad the performance was not as
good as a LEA. But good enough to fly.

Use GPS center module to configure if you have a ROM version.
On Mar 23, 2012 12:16 PM, "Gareth Roberts" <