Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin v1.5 accel value excessive

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Aspirin v1.5 accel value excessive
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:38:57 +0200

Hi Jochen,

maybe you are having the same problem as Luke had: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2011-12/msg00118.html
So when exactly does this happen, is it really when you start moving the plane/imu around, or does it happen after a while in any case? (Just like what happened to Luke)
Strangely enough I could never reproduce that here, and nobody else seemed to be able to confirm the issue...
It would be really really helpful if you could try to reproduce that!
Best to also start a real-time-plotter from the tools menu and just drag the imu values from the messages window in to plot them.

Luke also found a fix/workaround for the problem, although it is unclear why this would happen in the first place:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2012-02/msg00031.html
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/129

Again, if anyone else is having this issue and can reproduce it, please let us know!

Cheers, Felix