Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny V2.11 GPS Configuration

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny V2.11 GPS Configuration
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:20:55 +0200

Hi Bryan,

regarding programming of the Tiny:
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Tiny/v2.11#Programming and http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/BootloaderUploadHowTo
You normally only use the serial on DOWNLOAD to program the USB bootloader once (if you didn't already buy it with bootloader). To do that you need to hold BOOT low as explained in the wiki.
After that you normally just flash via USB (since you now flashed the USB bootloader).

regarding -DGPS_USE_LATLONG
You don't need to manually add that, just use the appropriate gps subsystem

regarding "set the tiny_2_1_1.h file"
you don't need to do that either... just select your board in the airframe file

If these two steps are still somewhere in the wiki, they are outdated... please correct them.

Cheers, Felix