[Paparazzi-devel] 10 m/s Minimum Speed in Simulator

From: Chris Wozny
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 10 m/s Minimum Speed in Simulator
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:42:39 -0700

All,

I've been trying to lower my airspeed when flying since our aircraft
flies at less than 10 m/s. However, I've noticed that no matter where
I set the airspeed min/max set points, cruise speed, or anything to do
with speed, the simulator refuses to allow the aircraft to go below 10
m/s. Is this a hard limit imposed by the simulator or have people been
able to simulate fixed-wing flight below 10 m/s?

Best,
Chris