Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to install Paparazzi on Ubuntu 12.04 Beta

From: Александр Клещенок
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to install Paparazzi on Ubuntu 12.04 Beta
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 11:58:50 +0300

Hi Felix!

Thanks again for new packages.
It works!

Regards,
Alexander

4 апреля 2012 г. 17:29 пользователь Felix Ruess <address@hidden> написал:
new package should be published by now...

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
ah, ok... precise has ocaml version 3.12.1
I'll make a new package for ivy-ocaml

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Александр Клещенок <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Felix,

thank you very much for your attention.
Tried to install from precise ppa, still no luck.
So triyng to install paparazzi-dev package I got error about ivy-ocaml.
Got some broken dependencies, namly ocaml-base-nox-3.12.0.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Alexander