Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu Armel

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Ubuntu Armel
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 10:49:38 +0200

Hi,

that would indeed be nice. Unfortunately you on launchpad only packages for amd64 and x86 are built...
Compiling (and packaging) ivy on arm probably works without real problems.
Checkout https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi-portability-support it has the scripts, patches and debian files to build the packages.
I'm not sure if you can use pbuilder, I would try with a straight debuild for now...

Cheers, Felix