Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee 868 MHz Issues with Paparazzi

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XBee 868 MHz Issues with Paparazzi
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:09:51 +1000

> From what I gather 433 MHz version won't be available for a very short while
> afaik

There are probably other HopeRF (HM-TRP and RF50) modules on the
market, but the 3DR ones look like they will be convenient if you
don't have a Scilabs ISP, because they will come with the open source
firmware already instaled (although not available ATM because they are
waiting for antennas).

> ( I am assuming we  are talking of same Tridge and radio's ;)).

A fair assumption, there can't be that many :)

Chris Gough